APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg to pay dividend, page-10

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Einstein - I hope you're right - I'd like to see APG make a start in the Murray Basin rather than on the East Coast as the action in coming years will be, as we all know, in the MB. Just love that Cristal's web-site shows Australia as their sole focus for Syn Rutile!!!

I've been following ILU for about a decade now and am very disappointed with the strategic decisions their Board has made. Far, far too conservative and they just don't seem to have the vision and energy that Cristal seem to have. Generally speaking they seem to be slipping in the Mineral Sands game from 'up there' to just 'in there'. IMHO I think Cristal would be a better partner for APG than almost anyone else at this particular point in time. SO BRING IT ON.....

Trainer - Depending on timing, APG will not loose anything if a decision is made to switch the location of the first plant. It'll take them until 2nd quarter 2005 to get all the technical data they need from the upgraded pilot plant - so they've got until then, at least, before they'll be turning their minds to anything that might be remotely location specific - ie type of sand, fuel, contaminants, etc

cheers
    Lekki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.