APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apgs longer term future, page-13

1. 27 Posts.
    I was recently involved with a survey of defects, and a less experienced person described some as "cracking usually".

Having a somewhat warped sense of humour I was imagining Hogwarts paintings, with cracking disappearing and reappearing in front of your very eyes...

So in answer to Earnie's question about whether I am a natural blond, I am tempted to reply that over my lifetime I have been one, usually.

In case you aren't movie buffs, Linda Lee is the female equivalent of Clark Kent.

Now back to more serious stuff, I worked out why my calcs were out by a factor of 100. It's satisfying when you know what's wrong... I read the loss of .15 cents as $0.15.

I used to be really good at maths too when I was very young - in a primary school tour of the local commonwealth bank I was fastest in my class to correctly answer some maths questions and as a reward the bank manager got me to hold as as many banks of notes in the vault as my little arms and upper body could then support!

My how things change... maybe APG's future success will enable a repeat experience ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.