AGH 0.00% 3.0¢ althea group holdings limited

@GD4It's in his best interests to do so. I mentioned in another...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    @GD4

It's in his best interests to do so. I mentioned in another reply that I much prefer people to get rewarded with holdings in a company rather than cash.

If he doesn't reach 7 mil revenue and 2 mil EBITDA, he doesn't get 5.7 mil shares.
    If he doesn't reach 25 mil rev and 12.5 mil EBITDA, he doesn't get 7.6 mil shares.

Althea is enrolled in the 20k patients plan in UK, this will boost the revenue on top of Canada's operations. The major difference between Althea and the other medicinal canabis companies is that they certainly know something that the others don't. They also report the figures on a monthly basis, I mean which company does that? I've read annual reports from the others and they all talk about increased production, investment in facilities but don't give a clear number.
    Are there more customers or not?

I just noticed on the shelf on Coles there is hemp oil, which is priced at $20 in the health section. Not sure which company currently sells this but I highly doubt people will choose that vs normal olive oil from the supermarket.

Althea sells the products to people with pain and other medical conditions and it's currently getting a traction. If something is related to cancer, all I know is people will do everything just to feel better.

Just my 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 508 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 33310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.