AGH 0.00% 3.0¢ althea group holdings limited

Aphria selling down shares at 40 cents (27% discount to listed price), page-67

1. 3,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Gee, Lecture is a bit of a stretch I'd say, I just asked you why you didn't jump into AGH earlier.

you better than me eh, well have to tell you we're all the same here in HC world, nobody knows nobody, who they know or what they do.

Also what did I post that was doom & gloom? never mind not relevant.

You come across screaming amateurish, you work for ASX200 company makes you some elite more knowing...half the country employed by ASX200, 4 banks, RIO, BHP, FMG, CSL, tech & utility companies etc etc etc. Yes your better than me, I only work for a company on NYSE, but hardly claim to be better than anybody, really what for, who cares.

screaming amateurish again on mentioning Warren Buffet, yep you read a few books of his, sounding like a Motley Fool employee!

And the best evidence of amateur at work is you buying at the hype peak of $1.20, got on the fast moving train thinking it would keep going. buying the hype is for retail suckers bigtime. and who needs to get educated?

not sure what the below supposed to mean, I can't make sense of it.

"Alan Doyce the highest paid CEO in Australia. Only has 3 mil shares in the company which is 18 mil in total. Telstra CEO - 1.3 mil which is rougly 4-5 mil. Do you want me to go on? I am talking about small caps?

BTW I hope AGH succeeds & you make some $$$, cos that's what it's all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 40552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.