This reads like a pretty one sided article which almost is...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This reads like a pretty one sided article which almost is written like someone is jaded with TPG over the Myer float.

Regarding the undertone of the article, as with the majority of government they are not good are running things themselves and often look to outsourcing for execution. I believe this is where government should stay in the execution and management of 3rd party vendors and contracts, where the governments responsibility to keep vendors accountable to the KPI's of said contracts.

So at the end of the day, if these guys are vultures, I can only see it is a result of poor contracts or contract management and the vendors operating within the bounds of said contracts. Nowhere can I read the APM is a charity. If you're expecting them to be a charity you're going to be sadly mistaken.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can reasonable expect that government is going to move more towards an insourcing role than an outsourcing role. Governments love to pass the risk onto 3rd party supplies so I find it had to believe anything is going to change there.

On the dump and run front, again major shareholders being locked in for 1-3 years, this to me doesn't present as a dump and run scenario.

At the end of the day, many of us are here as traders, the name is going to be irrelevant, it's going to be a buy and sell and nothing more to it for me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.