Apocalyptic crybabies ... greens, ALP and LNP need to tell the truth, page-21

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    You are correct however

The transition to green energy is gaining traction despite our current government being in denial.

Green energy will be and in many cases is already cheaper than coal , gas and nuclear .....but most importantly it will be cheap and available to all including subsistence farmers and small manufacturers . Many countries will co operate and join intelligent power grids such as the European Union , The African Union , The Pacific Union . That will result in co operation between nations that we have not seen before and will see an end to supply of arms to militant groups financed by the sale of oil .
    Change is driven by the commitment of enterprises to invest and finance change .... Major corporations are already committed to this once in a lifetime transition and co operation between large corporations such as off take agreements , chemical manufacturing plants , recycling of battery waste is underway .
    Have faith in the younger generation who our prime minister dismisses as scare mongers ...not so ! these young people do not have the mentality of old baby boomers like myself driven by greed and selfishness . They understand the need to share and be co operative like the countries and corporations I mention.
    Economics will not be referred to in terms of growth but sustainability .
    Free trade will be the normal .
    Taxation will be applied to the revenue of enterprises to stop cheating wherever the enterprise is located in the world.
    I just need another 20 years and that is coming also !
    Regarding population increase I will have to hope the younger generation addresses that issue !
    Cheer up !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.