I'm not the one making any personal claims.My questioning comes...

1. 35,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I'm not the one making any personal claims.

My questioning comes from the general consensus by the vast majority of the scientific community and just about any reputable scientific organization you would care to name. They are the ones that are saying rising temperatures from increased CO2 in the atmosphere will cause all these problems.

Now we have Jantimot, who isn't a scientist btw, claiming that they are wrong and he is right.

Therefore, given that the scientific community has done a huge amount of work to come to this conclusion, I can only assume that Jantimot has done just as much.

When these hc experts make these claims I usually ask them why they haven't been to the coal companies and the oil companies with their revelations . The very companies that are suffering because of the transition would be desperate for information to disprove the mmcc theory.

Why aren't these hc experts on 2gb with their ground breaking information ? Why aren't they on SKY after dark ? Why aren't they giving presentations to the Heartland Institute ?
    After all, there are many people who would love to have this scientific determination that Jantimot has come up with.

Can you explain why he isn't presenting to the UN ? We are spending huge amounts of money on reducing emissions. According to Jantimot it is all a waste of time. I'm sure we could find other uses for all that money if he is correct.

He could even win a Nobel prize if he plays his cards right. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.