apolitical, page-19

1. 44,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    a couple of years down the track from this "butt-in" and you dear Parsifal, have proven to have your own problems.... just like the rest of us.

I asked you weeks ago to avoid communicating with me as you inevitably, as shown repeatedly, end up abusing me.

I'm in no way superior to anyone, just as you aren't superior. you too have deep-rooted flaws. but I've chosen this page to discuss this with you in relative privacy rather than abuse you in "public".

Parsifal if you cannot communicate to me without abuse, I must ask you to stop posting to my posts.

I only resist putting you on ignore because I admire and respect your much more considered and informed posts and want to the able to read you opinion. I respect you and your intelligence.

regardless of whether may posts are stupid, provocative, insulting to someone or just plain dumb, I have a right to post my opinion. I can hack being abused as most abuse comes from the posters own issues with life. I have a thick skin having worked for many years with people who just adore the power feeling they get from abusing others (bullies). its water off a duck's back to me.

but I must ask you to stop posting your abuse as it humiliates you and me with no perceivable reason for such. You read as a crazy and possibly hysterical person full of anger and hatred when you write to me. this is unnecessary and damaging to both of us. I ask you to desist.

I don't like to ignore people as I believe in reading as many posts that an argue against me as I can to have my beliefs challenged. but as you don't challenge my beliefs and only abuse me I'm very tempted to ignore you.

can't we reach agreement to stop this? aren't you a reasonable intelligent person who can agree to leave each other alone?

with respect, Scott.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.