apolitical, page-20

1. 17,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    i feel sorry for you. You read as abuse what is not. You consistently comment on my personality and your views about my mental state when you have never met me and have no idea of who I am off hotcopper and now it appears you want to control what I do. ie that I should not respond to your posts because my responses upset you

An interesting set of behaviours and your continued need to respond as you have suggests it is far from water off a ducks back.

I am not sure I ever claim to be superior or you to be inferior or that you don’t have a right to post what you want or that you are crazy or anything else that would be called abuse. I don’t try gaslighting you. Nor do I ever try to suggest I am without flaws

apparently you can respond to whoever you choose to respond to but I can not? You can comment on my posts if you don’t agree but I cannot because I’m meant to take what you choose to write about me.

i can explain to you how your post above is abusive if you like. You are also engaging in gaslighting. i can explain that too if you wish

but in the meantime how about you demonstrate how I am abusive or even explain why what I write upsets you so much. That way instead of making ill informed judgments and personalising things you will instead help me to understand your views and exactly what behaviour it is that you find so distasteful and you will help me to enlarge my understanding of your definition of abuse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.