@Scott th RatbagJust had a good listen to your tunes. A good...

1. 5,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

@Scott th Ratbag
    Just had a good listen to your tunes. A good vibe had me chillin' like a villain. The last one has an old Celtic feel about it but discordant. At least to my novice ear. I like **. Nice voice.

What is a 'strange stranger'? I googled it but it's too obscure. Its interesting you pick up on things other pedestrians miss as they scurry about in a B&W world. Not that there is anything wrong with that either but, as a general observation, the human capacity for denial is a thing to behold.

Van Gogh is an old dear friend of mine. lol. Alain de Botton wrote along the lines - if you know the great philosophers, artists, musicians you carry them with you and you are never lonely. Which is a common theme when perspective positions one as the stranger. I saw about half of that van Gogh animation. Very talented. By Polish artists if I recall.

No false modesty, I haven't read too widely at all so a different take is like an afternoon ocean breeze. My preferred reading as a kid were encyclopedias. How sad is that! smile.png

Dame Edna Everage — 'Never be afraid to laugh at yourself. After all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.'

While the rest of us were doing the jitterbug and singing Mr Sandman, rock n roll was already a toddler.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.