ARV 9.09% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Apollo/ Atlas drilling, page-24

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I previously held ARV for the last year or so, but became fed up with the lack of news feed and the poor infill results from Carrow....
    I currently have stocked up on AZY & BOA, yet still retaining a small amount of ARV...
    The results here at Apollo are going to be key to further establishing the extension of what i predict is a massive underground breccia system, right across the Pilbara region...
    GLTA LONGS... about time ARV actually hit some gold in this tenement, for me l would prefer them to look to get Newcrest involved here too, the results from the AZY minari dome feature are great and it is potentially looking like another Havieron, but starting from only 50-80M under cover... It is great to be able to take bearings from the Greatland gold results at Havieron, which do indeed suggest high liklihood of the mineralisation being present along this corridor... Shame they decided to drill Nimitz first in hindsight, with regards to the BOA, they will also be looking to get drilling into another dome feature, similar in size to the Telfer dome, 100% owned, drilling is scheduled for this period, plus the share distribution is far better than ARV & AZY, who have significant dilution... Exciting times ahead for what i believe is going to be found to be a huge overall underground system feeding this mag anomolies....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.