MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

apologies and goodbye fro the holymagiman

1. 46 Posts.
    Hello, everybody, this is Mister Lincoln Augustus, first-second cousin of Holymagiman.

Holymagiman has asked me to explain to you that the place where he works in (if you could call what he does work) has only got the one internet computer, but there are a few people working there. It happened that this morning, Holymagiman signed on and then signed off to do the job somewhere. When he came on back and found the Hotcopper site was open, he did not check that it is his sign-in when he posted the message. It is unfortunate that it was opened and left open by someone else in the working place.

Holymagiman assures you all that he is not the Tradingmatressman, and that he is only the poor old Holymagiman. However, he has asked me to beg your forgiveness if you have thought that he is using the two names to do the posting. That is very unforgiveable, and I have told Holymagiman that he has brought great shame and unhappiness upon our honourable family and on the people of Jamaica and mistrust from all you fine people in this site. He is very upset at all the bad things that you fine folk have been thinking and saying about him.

Holymagiman has therefore asked me to convey his greatest regrets and sorrows and says that he will not post any more words in Hotcoppe any more. I am therefore doing the same myself, and I will not be posting anymore words in Hotcopper too, as I no longer have to keep watch and translate to you fine folks what the miserable Holymagiman writes. I again apologise for the Holymagiman, and assure you that he was not using two names. Please don’t upset the Holymagiman by thinking he is the Tradingmattressman.

Mr Reutens, Unkle Remus, myself and Holymagiman all wish you goodbye, and hope that your Molopo site keeps as happy and jolly as ever, and that you all profit from Molopo.

Yours faithfully

Mr Lincoln Augustus, first-second cousin of Holymagiman who is retiring for good after bringing the great shame to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.