ETM 5.41% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

APOLOGIES...I was WRONG!!!

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Fellas,

As you know, Like many of you, I have been a proponent of GML and outspoken about it, rooting for its/our success. Also, I stated before I have a large position in GDLNF and have been holding multi-million shares for 5 years at a cost of U.S 2.47cents ( 6.7 million shares) and have never waivered regarding my confidence in this opportunity and in Greenland! Even today following the shocking and pathetic results of the Election in Greenland I am still optimistic that the Mine will be given the go ahead still this year and will explain why in the next paragraph:

1- IA and Naleraq are not entirely opposed to Mining and I can see this scenario seriously playing out for GML: Project initiation might be delayed for a bit but not terminated and may be reduced to Model 1 with limited zinc and flouride produced in Greenland. Remaining minerals will be processed in other countries. This would limit job creation from approx. 800 to approx. 450 permanent.

2- There is no way that IA and Naleraq can erase hundreds of million dollars invested and throw out of existence an entire company.

3- IF SP of GDLNF falls back again to the levels where about it was 5 years ago, I will add more shares an top up.

4- GML needs and should get a new CEO. John Mair is a technician and not a salesman. I believe, he or his board did not do their job lobbying the parties in Greenland with one on one meetings to explain the risk aversion in the mining process.

5- As I write this post, Approx. 5.771 million shares have been traded in the U.S and the SP is down to U.S 0.075 cents and .060 cents at the open. Clearly many are exiting and I do not blame them. Just like I accurately predicted yesterday GLOBAL X bought about a million shares, I think they are scooping up more shares today!

6- I will remain active on this board and hope to see many of you too sharing your opinions.

7- I congratulate those of you who had enough fears to exit early on and maybe you can reenter at these low prices now!?

I will never lose faith and will stand by all of you either exited or still standing strong!

La Vita Bella!

In REE Veritas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $49.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $4.124K 114.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200528 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 8171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 51218
Last updated 13.24pm 01/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.