MLS 0.00% 2.4¢ metals australia ltd

apologies rooster

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Sorry Rooster but we have to get away from that negative thread title.
    Welcome back but your latest post has denied me the opportunity for a joust as we are in agreement for a change! I regard you as a bird of some substance !!
    First let me put some views in response to your post of last night.
    The Na Govt has a key strategy to develop Na via its main assets ie minerals.
    Na has been rated at No3 internationally as a supportive environment for mining development -- ahead of Australia.
    Its mining legislation , as referenced in my post of 19/8,really provides a fait accompli for the extenion of EPLs in the event that the company has fulfilled its obligations -- my understanding is we have more than complied.
    The request for extension cannot be refused unilaterally --notice must be served on the applicant who is afforded the opportunity to respond -- this hasn't happened and there is no indication that it will.
    I don't believe that they can legally depart from their Legislated processes -- and if they did it would do them irreparable damage internationally -- don't even bother to go there.
    My understanding is that MME has a significant backlog of applications that it it is processing via a bureacratic process.
    No doubt MME is paying close attention to its processes given the debacle with the Savannah/BMN EPL -- see BMN thread.
    I understand that MLS is in regular contact with MME re the EPL extension application -- however one must understand that there are cones of confidentiality around Govt.processes of this nature and the process is the process is the process!!
    So unfortunately, we are all confined to awaiting the approval-- I share that frustration with all of our colleagues and I am sure the Company does as well.
    THE FUTURE
    We are a minnow with the potential to have a massive U resource in a climate in which the future for U looks sound.
    Even the EXTs, DYLs,BMNs etal who are much larger than us are without exception currently in the throes of mergers , and multi - national company positionings eg PDNs major purchase of DYL shares yesterday.
    I would be over the moon to get confirmation of a major resource first and take my chances with the rest.
    I'm not convinced that the market o/all is sorted out yet so I think you have a bit of time b4 you have to remain in the office -- perhaps a PDA with on-line quotes might be handy.
    I trust that you will at least keep some on the way up -- I would miss your contribution.
    regards to all -- in particular O'meara and Yokka -- hope you are surviving ok !!
    Only my views
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $16.19K 668.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 322188 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 44250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.