NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

As with you TShirt I have been fed by Nen answers that have been...

1. 971 Posts.
    As with you TShirt I have been fed by Nen answers that have been in incorrect such as the CO2 levels being low to moderate in the zones and
    high out of the zones amongst other things. I have checked with my contacts who have been fed the same information by Nen and they are looking for answers about this and other information that they have been given by Nen.
    From speaking with my contacts it looks as though we have all been told the same story which will need further investigation for clarification and next steps.
    As TShirt has mentioned I too have a network of skilled people and any information I have placed on HC has been accurate as it was reported to me by Nen and my network.
    I feel that I have been duped and I apologise to all on HC as I am personally embarrassed as are my network who have a greater technical knowledge than me however, I do not step away from what I have posted and what I took it to be accurate information.
    This is a crappy day for all of us and I don't know what to make of this the information I have been fed, the early wire line logging known by Nen and the discrepancy of what is clearly factual

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.