MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Apologies, page-35

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    You ignore them, they take it as consent. You address them, you are diverting attention to yourself. Too funny!

People can read and take what they like from the discussion. Nobody is compelled.

How's the little jibe about court of law? 98% of legal issues are dealt with outside courts, in negotiated settlements, contracts etc.
    I can explain further...but it would take time and clearly somebody watches too much television.

Oh, and there is a thing called logical inference.
    I could explain how when someone says it's ok to attack another person personally if you don't like their attitude (not the substance of what they are saying, but attitude) and if they changed the attacks would stop...there are logical inferences that can be drawn from that. but never mind...

But It would also be a diversion of time and resources.

No antibody, they care far too much to go away even when they don't hold, or don't trade, and you have to ask yourself why, and why there is such an obsession with trying to discredit someone who is almost as persistent as they, only with different sentiment?

there must be something in it for them. All those non traders, and non holders and non shorters....maybe, just maybe not everyone is telling the gospel truth all of the time?

antibody I find all this hilariously amusing. Plenty of people read the threads and never post. If they derive some comfort from my posts...well it's a plus.

I'm finding this pretty good value as I don't expend much energy at all on this. Tap out a quick response..., have a laugh...whatever.

The MSB sp has been stabilising...It's not been doing down much except in increments of a cent or so...nothing to get worked up about.

"where will it all end?"

I love that question! IMO it will end with some accumulators having taken perfectly good MSB shares off the hands of some frightened investors very cheaply, but mostly it will end with MSB being another COH, CSL a BLUE CHIPPIE in the making.

MSB has got solid science behind it, not a spruiker making flaky anns to satisfy the whims of the market.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 22/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.