MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Apologists

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So I'm jumping the gun a bit here given that December is not finished yet but I'm posting this because I'm not a big fan of MSB leaving things down to the wire (as they often do) or after the deadline (as they also do far too frequently).

So the company said before 2014 is closed they will launch their new p3. Given its the 9th of December and it is "the holiday month" after all I'm getting quite sceptical they are going to make this deadline they themselves set.

I think it seems reasonable to assume they have between now and 19th December to ANN this as I doubt anything will be happening during the Xmas week or after.

So give thats another 9 more business days including this one I've got growing concerns.
    So if they should miss their ANN which I very much hope they won't I wonder if
    A) The apologists will just go quiet and say nothing like it didn't happen
    B) Post some form of elaborate excuse

They said p3 before end of 2014 and as per usual they are leaving it right down to the wire. Also its zero coincidence the price is hovering around 4.50 because the market has pre-empted this ANN and is expecting it.
    If it doesn't happen we are heading back to 3's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.