The "anti vax nutjobs" potentially do damage to themself...

1. 3,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The "anti vax nutjobs" potentially do damage to themself following your narrative - not the community. Remember the part where you took an effective "vaccine" that protects you?

As for my partner, she understand clinical trials and how they are run within certain safety margins. Based on the short cuts and elimination of controls groups we didnt take the jab. Also she has a fulltime remote roll and works from home, yet got threatened that they would have to "revise" her role in the company if she wouldnt get jabbed. Some serious "science" behind that one heh.

Later on when the actual data came out (they tried to suppress the data for 50+ years - I wonder why) it appeared that 1 in 800 people , according to their own data had a serious adverse event - unthinkable by any medical standard to approve a drug like that. It comes down to the fact that I, as a healthy 40 year old, have a higher chance to end up in hospital from the pfizer "vaccine" than i would have when/if I get covid.

Do us all a favour and stop comparing the novel MRNA treatments with actual vaccines.

They arent, no matter how badly you want to believe it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.