yes I'm 'addicted' to HC..... just as you are and many others...

1. 43,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    yes I'm 'addicted' to HC..... just as you are and many others who regularly post. in my dotage, theres less physical activities is can achieve, so HC provides an interactive opportunity for discussion of politics that I can't get elsewhere.

YouTube isn't interactive. it's passive absorption of opinion. more reliable than HC poster, certainly I agree HC is full of mis/disinformation, mostly politically based. but thats life in a democracy and I'm a supporter of democracy and democratic discussion.

as for ice cream..... but you get my point? you and I, even with an organic diet, consume plastics and other chemicals daily. theres a road runs past my home. an open window and I'm breathing in plastics from the tyres of cars and trucks going past. just one small example.

we are full of chemicals mostly from the processed food we eat. do you have a burger sometimes? go to McDonalds maybe? chemicals in your burger, including animal growth hormones. do you eat chicken? have you noticed that young women with a high chicken meat diet form breasts at an earlier age that was the case in our youth, and breasts grow larger. this is the result of hormones fed to chickens.

I'm not intelligent, but read intelligent sources. medical science is what I've been involved in for 35 years in my career. vaccines and viral infection have always been in my professional radar. the information I put to you is verified by medical and public health science.

should you find something I write that is wrong, I'd prefer to have my mistaken understand cleared up ItI.

nah, sorry to disappoint. I'm not a party hack. I detest the political parties. VOTE INDEPENDENT.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.