PIL 7.14% 1.5¢ peppermint innovation limited

If you actually believe what you have just written...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    If you actually believe what you have just written congratulations on reaching a level of ignorant bliss that's unattainable to us mere mortals..

What you consider well thought out observations I see as nothing but complete disrespect especially to GPO & CAA who I'm more than certain have themselves on multiple occasions given a lot more than reasonable answers to many of the valid questions you obsessively raise and they still have the decency to offer you their time and all you can do is the same every time is to dance around the facts and numbers you claim to be obsessed about while offering nothing but outright lies in return.

I've got a thicker skin than most but if you weren't hiding behind a pseudonym I'd be in complete awe and be telling everyone there's a person on Hot Copper with a hide impenetrable to any object known to man..10 times thicker than a Rhinos Gooch.. haha such a shame once again that all he was really hiding behind was well thought out but paper thin lies.

One thing I do know as fact from the 6 months I've been invested is this company is that it has more than enough intelligent genuine people also invested that should never have to even consider validating anything to the likes of yourself or any of the countless other rubbish posters that eventually run away, that they do speaks volumes.

I'll stand by every thing I've written be it tongue in cheek or dishing out doses of own medicine to the countless bashers that have been nothing but pests without the heart to follow through and if you've taken offence I'm more than happy to offer further explanation in person the names Brent Foley and you'll find me every single day for at least the next 3 months at Hope Harbour Marina, John Lund Dr, Hope Island Queensland I'd put my phone number down but you can only imagine what the degenerates around here would start sending.. but if you're passing through and want to stop by for a cold ale and a yarn or a scrap I'm known to be partial to all of them when the opportunity presents.. you'll get me on [email protected] or the front office will point you in the right direction..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $121.3K 8.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5323228 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 993000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 3785392
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.