Well I guess we just differ on what a democracy is, but that's...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    Well I guess we just differ on what a democracy is, but that's OK because I believe that in a democracy an individual is entitled to their own opinion, but ultimately the majority's opinion rules.

As to your employee example. I think you have the cart before the horse. The Government & Public Service are the employees of the electorate & so by your own example the Government should comply with the wishes (directions) of their employers (the electorate).

Further, your over inflated ego is truely on show when you say "because the majority of the people are workers and not leaders and do not consider the consequences of certain decisions."

Finally, "As a democracy, I believe we elect a government to steer us in the right direction, I don't think that means that they have to do everything that the majority wants." what, like going to war on false pretences & against the wishes of the majority of the electorate ..... oh yeah, I forgot, the majority are numbskull workers who have no idea about anything except for sport & fornicating!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.