RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

apology

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    On behalf of all long term forkers on this thread I wish to sincerely apologise to the shareholders who have decided to sell down today.

- I apologise that RFE last week announced that they were going to double their land holdings in East Oklahoma and effectively double their potential discoveries and wealth.
    - I apologise that yesterday they announced that their 2P reserves had almost doubled.
    - I apologise that RFE is fastracking their drilling so that many more wells will be in operation by the end of this year and the income will ome pouring in.
    - I apologise that RFE has no debt.
    - I apologise that major shareholders put their hands in their pockets for a $25 million placement at $1.20 when the shareprice was trading at only a couple of cents higher at the time.
    - Finally, I apologise that RFE is going to become the dominant energy player in East Oklahoma and that the shareprice in 5 years time could be more than $10.

The rest of us holders will just have to sit back and ponder over all the doom and gloom that is going on with RFE at the moment.

They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit....LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.