XJO 0.39% 7,651.0 s&p/asx 200

apothecaries knees up tuesday, page-57

1. 6,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    As nine lives pointed out 3.5x360=1260.
    This time,times and half a time are referred to in Daniel 7:25- and had their literal fullfillment during WW1,when a certain group of Bible students were persecuted because of their nuetral stand-by the governments of that day!That period of persecution amounted to 1260 days.

In Bible prophecy,a year averages 360 days,or 12 months
    of 30 days each.Now from my understanding Gann was a keen Bible student and looked for clues from the Bible to assist him in his trading.And certainly the Bible uses numbers a lot. 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,10,12 and 40 are used symbolically and prophetically.While Gann may of had success with these numbers and others,the Bible isn't a book to interpret the markets and predict trends and patterns.

Now here is a remarkable Bible account of a man called Nebuchadnezzar,a King of Babylon,that Gann may have wished he understood.

Its in Daniel chapter 4- Nebuchadnezzar has a disturbing dream.It is of an immense tree,with abundant fruit and fair foliage,its height touched the heavens.But then an angel comes down and chops the tree down,leaves the rootstock in the ground and then puts a binding of copper and iron around the tree.

The initial meaning of this dream was interpreted by Daniel.And it meant that this boastful King who challenged God was to lose his Kingship for 7 times or seven literal years,or 2520 days.He lived in the fields like a bull.His hair and finger nails grew long,he lived like an insane man.But after those 7 years miraculously God gave him back his Kingship.

Now if we apply the rule in Ezekiel 4:6,7 or Numbers 14:34
    " A day for a year" then we can turn those 2520 days into years.Gods Kingship was represented by Jewish Kings who sat on earthly thrones.The last Jewish King was Zedekiah.
    The Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem in 607 BCE,and so the Gentile or non-Jewish nations began there long rule,without Gods interference.But when would those 2520 years end?

They would end when those bands of copper and iron were to be removed from that immense tree-that represented Gods right to rule.Remember the rootstock from that dream was still left in the ground,waiting to grow again.

From 607 BCE counting 2520 we arrive at the momentous date of the beginning of the first World War-1914. To be more accurate you need to add 606.25 + 1913.75 years.The Romans had no O.

The remarkable thing is this certain group of Bible students I mentioned earlier on,understood this prophecy of Daniel's and were telling the World that global trouble was coming.You see 1914 also saw the establishment of Gods Kingdom invisibly in heaven with the King Christ Jesus on the throne.

How do we know that? Because 1914 saw the beginning of the signs that Jesus gave in Mathew Chapter 24 that usher in the last days of this system.God rules in heaven with Satan being cast out means trouble on earth.How long do the last days go for? No man knows! But we shall know sometime soon!

Sorry about raving on-I use numbers and charts in the market too.But when it comes to Bible numbers and prophecy,well then I am truly humbled!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.