NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

From what I can tell, there are four support concerns re the...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    From what I can tell, there are four support concerns re the reviews, none of which are a problem with the WP app itself but the circumstances of its use:

1) Poor local internet connection bandwidth resulting in the app always selecting mobile roaming. The app tests the internet speed before allowing a VOIP call to be made to ensure the call quality is reliable and up to standard. This is a an advantage over Skype where Skype will place a call regardless the internet speed and reliability of the connection. These same users complaining about WP not working in blue VOIP mode would otherwise be complaining of Skype call dropouts or poor audio. WP is about only making quality connections, not just any connection.

2) Users who download the WP app, but who do not allow the phone access to their contacts, microphone and location during the install/configuration process. If the user prevent the app from accessing these features, the app will not prompt for registration resulting in the app not working. So if a user is stupid enough to install a phone VOIP app and not allow the phone these features, then what the heck do they expect!!

3) Bonus minutes are not credited unless the app is registered. Those users who did not install the app properly or block the app from accessing the microphone etc, will not get their bonus minutes. Why then go and complain that the app doesn't work when the problem is the user not the app.

4) If you leave the app running, it will eventually disconnect from the network. For example if you leave the app running in the background overnight on your phone. You need to to close the app down and relaunch it and it reconnects. This is just common sense, but maybe NOR could add a feature to reconnect dormant apps currently running when the UI comes in to focus on the phone.

So that all I can tell is happening with these "bad" reviews. Most are either user stupidity or personal circumstance of their internet connection. None of the reviews I've read relate to the app crashing or when installed and registered properly not doing what it was designed to do.
    Last edited by BazzleDog: 16/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 190134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.