NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

NOR's performance becomes even more remarkable when you look at...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    NOR's performance becomes even more remarkable when you look at the performances of Telstra, Optus and Vodaphone in the Australian market.
    Accurate and up to date figures are hard to get, at least when you google the question.

Still, I did find some answers. Telstra approximately 16.7 million mobile subscribers in Australia (2015 report).

Optus 9.4 Million mobile subscribers (2014) and in the same article Vodaphone quoted at 5 Million mobile subscribers in Australia.
    Most telling though, was the fact they added hundreds of thousands of new subscribers, each, in a six month period.

NOR, on the other hand, operating on the World stage with World Phone, has approximately 2.5 Million (OK it is a guess, as we won't know until the 7th Jan 16) from a stone dead cold start in July 2015.
    2.5 Million subscribers, if they were all in Australia, would equal more than 10 per cent of the Australian population......and NOR is still in the warm up stage.

Bet the major telcos are happy NOR is concentrating on the World Markets, as otherwise, they would be as nervous as Channel 9 executives probably were this morning, when they read the Big Bash Cricket local derby last night, got over 80,000 to the match at the MCG. (The Boxing day test got 53,000 on day one).

Gotta give the public what they want these days.....or they will seek it elsewhere.

None of these figures above, for the major 3 telcos in Australia, are up to date. I only present them here as a relative guide to NOR's performance.

A wise person would probably say, time to jump on board the NOR brand. I am not qualified to give financial advice. So you who are reading this thread and not already on board, need to do your own research and make your own decisions in that regard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 190134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.