NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

App Annie Rankings, page-1602

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Yiu just don't get it. My view is that an Australian download customer might be worth more than I'm guessing 10,000 Phillipines downloads on assumption that NOR makes more money per customer in wealthier developed countries than in poor third world nations. Now I'm guessing totally because I don't have inside information as to.how much per minute NOR will make in each country. I just don't know that but I'm pretty sure that mobile phone rates in Australia are dearer than in Phillipines and I could assume Nor makes more in Australia but I just don't know it could be less. There is so much I don't know and maybe not know until 3 years down the track in NOR. I'd like to know it all now which is annoying some on HC obviously. I'd like to make my life easier to know more than most seem to want to know. Maybe it's better none if us know and this lack.of info it kicks the sp up faster and I'd be happy too. Luckily not everyone reads HC and might not be thinking what I'm thinking I need to know to work out the true earning potential of Nor. But that's me and I make no apologies to those who believe I'm.a nuisance on HC. DYOR & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.