NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

No, Gillysroom, you are not a nuisance. What you really need to...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    No, Gillysroom, you are not a nuisance. What you really need to do, is an Economics Degree - or at least the 1st year of that Degree. Then it would all become clear. What NOR is doing, is the same as most international businesses do - increase demand, reduce the costs of their product as demand increases, so as to make it more competitive against rivals and benefits the business bottom line, reduce the cost of the same product, in different countries, based on costs and currency within the country (same as say, Ford Motor company does with one of it's world cars - say the Ford Focus model - parts are assembled from around the world, then assembled in a cheap labour country, the priced at different price points, in different countries. Along the way, they will try and squeeze some non performing manufacturing countries by either offering to build a car plant there (for massive tax considerations) or threaten to withdraw from a country where the costs are high and the unions strong. It happened in the UK in the last couple of decades. So now, again as an example, the Nissan/Renault partnership is building a massive megafactory in the north of England, that will produce world class cars, for a world market (like my new Nissan Juke for example - made in Sunderland and sold to me in Cairns). The UK is now considered a high skilled workforce/ low cost workforce. The UK Govt loves them for this commitment, naturally.

The next step is then to make the product (World Phone, in this case) more attractive, to a wider customer base, within each/ or targeted countries, by the 'addons ' which I explained in an earlier post just before this one.

Anyway, end of the Economics 101 lesson for tonight. Now I really do need to end this and get to bed.

You are asking good questions - I am merely trying to point out that the NOR management team is way ahead of all of us on the issues you are raising. In fact, some of the issues you raised, have already been addressed, or hinted at, in recent NOR announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.