NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Great game in the Big Bash tonight - game decided on the last...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Great game in the Big Bash tonight - game decided on the last ball - then I come back to the BS on the NOR threads.
    NOR has been relisted 6 months, more or less. Google Play version of the app for 6 weeks.

Now, it may be a while since I did Economics 101 but there are still some basic rules that apply - and can be applied - to all businesses.

Micro Economics:

Economies of scale - average fixed costs decline as costs such as advertising are spread across more and more units (or in this case, downloads which by the way, are now around the 3 million mark)

Cost curves - in the short term - the average fixed cost declines; the average variable cost declines; the average total cost therefore...declines.

You can google it....the theories on cost curves apply in all Economics Degrees.

NOR Management have already stated in previous announcements that this is exactly what is happening.
    Myself (and others) have been reporting the GROSSING download numbers (the within app purchases, in other words.

Economics 101 - lecture one: (I remember it like it was yesterday)...........

Rule 1 : Macro Economics - the biggest changer of any economy, across history, has been Technological change. NOR is at the forefront of a new technological change - the shared economy of telecommunications.
    One of many technological changes about to alter the world. AI and the rise of the robots is one. 3D printing is another. Drone technology is another - and so on. The World Economic Forum, early last year, produced a list of the top 10 technological changes for 2015.

Rule 2: Supply and Demand is everything in Micro-Economics. If demand exceeds supply, you are on a winner. NOR has already revealed - and I think someone even posted the Fosters report confirming it - that Demand for World Phone was so high in early to mid December (i.e. 4 to 6 weeks ago) that they had to slow things down deliberately.
    Anyone, with any brain, should be able to see past the BS posted on these threads, to the reality that NOR is on a winner with World Phone. i.e. DEMAND is exceeding the Supply of customers wanting the product.

Things that are so basic, have to be spelled out on NOR threads, just to overcome the barrage of misinformation and disinformation being spread.

Stay focused, long term NOR holders. That is my advice.....and please....DYOR.

I am off to bed. Had enough of NOR bs postings for one evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.