NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

App Annie Rankings, page-1836

1. 451 Posts.
    The reason it's not getting monitised as it should is mainly due to the pricing in my opinion. They haven't addressed the market segments correctly.
    The fact we only charge in US$ for starters allows for huge fluctuations depending on the countries currency value vs the US.
    We have an ultimate plan which is around $70 AUD for 2500 mins then the next plan down is $22 for 60 mins...There's a big gap there...really big...Why not $40 for 1000 mins for example, even 500 mins would be good. Or $33 for 200...surely even at 1500 mins for $40 it's better in NOR's pocket than people not calling at all. I'm still travelling currently and 60 mins isn't enough but 2500 mins is too many and $70 a month more than I care to spend. The quality is great but skype also generally works quite well when the internet is strong and for a fraction of the price. Again there is a gap for what the average consumer is prepared to pay for this quality and currently it's too large, they need something at the $30 and $40 levels as well and $22 should buy you more than an hour!!
    Ever notice how with phone plans they have a different plan level every $5-$10? So they are catering to all budgets.
    I'm pretty sure this is because they have gone in with CORONA and business pricing in mind and operated WP as more of a side project. I really hope they can get this pricing sorted ASAP. In a way, it could be good they have done it this way because if they already crashed the system, it allows time to iron out the bugs. I would bet there would be much more network traffic if they had the pricing for all the different regions ultra competitive already. I do however hope we don't have to wait for this new job roll to be filled before they begin to roll this out! Put the free app to app aside and get the pricing sorted ASAP!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.