NOR 2.78% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Hi Stefanf I sort of agree, You only get one chance to make a...

1. 494 Posts.
    Hi Stefanf I sort of agree,

You only get one chance to make a good first impression and as far as the initial release of android was concerned NOR threw the baby out with the bath water.

The network not being able to cope with the initial flurry of Android downloads (those being 25 x times that of IOS for the same period from release) gave a really bad impression to those Android users who keenly downloaded the App, as the service would not work! and would have been slow for those it did.

I am also finding that my battery life is shortened with World Phone running on my IPhone 4
    (running older IOS 7 as I don't want some of my apps to stop working if I update the IOS)
    so there are still usability bugs to fix.

Question need to be answered, not redressing them is disconcerting.
    How will the network stand up to free app to app calls, if it could not cope?
    What is the current number of concurrent user ceiling?
    Has the concurrent user ceiling been raised?

NOR need to make some form of announcement showing they have redressed this,

I suspect the NOR fix is to not to spend on squiring users at speed, a band aid solution rather than a cure.

Also as customer acquisitions cost money, with the money that was spent on squiring users for an app that did not initially work for Android, I am keen to see how much money is still in the kitty and if it will ward off another near term CR and last a few 1/4's.

As far as China goes, "there is no China Google Play" as Google pulled out of China due to government interference some time ago, though there are roamers of a pending return.

I would have expected Christmas users of World Phone to have given a revenue boost beyond normal trend, as Android is a much bigger market than IOS, so it should outperform IOS.

Patents world wide will cost a lot as well.

Significant revenue for IOS didn't kick in for six weeks, so the next revenue report will be telling.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $9.509K 262.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 21154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.