NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

I and most others who are giving App Annie rankings, are only...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    I and most others who are giving App Annie rankings, are only giving GROSSING figures.

One reason we started doing this, back in early December, was to stop confusion with the Free Apps which are reported by App Annie separately.
    Also of course, to stop downrampers using it as a misinformation tool.

I know some people are trying hard to put the boot into NOR but the fact is, if you are in the top 10 for GROSSING, in travel, on iOS, in countries like the USA and India, it is a very good indication, imo, that World Phone is a winner.

My money is where my big mouth is. I can wait until the figures reflect the facts.
    $6.5 Million cash is a nice thing to have, while the business is being built.

A few days ago, in the online version of 'The Australian' Bromby, in the Business section, was reporting on the Junior miners hanging on by a thread. One had $13,000 left. Another had $19,000 left.
    If NOR was in that kind of ball park for cash, it would be game over......but it is not.
    $6.5 million dollars is a shipload of money for a new startup.

I think a lot of people know this fact. They are merely trying to ignore it. Or argue it is not enough cash.
    We also have revenue - which a lot of businesses do not (BRN for example ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.