NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Thanks for the Charts Mallorca, From these two sets of...

1. 494 Posts.
    Thanks for the Charts Mallorca,

From these two sets of statistics "downloads v grossing" it looks to me like decreased downloads are a reflection of cutting back the free talk time (decreasing cost), as the "grossing statistics" in comparison to the "download statistics" seem to have changed little over the same time frame, which is good - but not high enough grossing graph resolution to see exactly big gain / loss if any.

The actual figures should indicate if these grossing statistics reflect an on trend gain or status quo.

The presented graph's don't show enough fine resolution in the band where all the lines sit, so for example if a brand new app came along grossing higher than aver before there is no relation to what is being grossed only a rank position.

App Annie blurb says if you purchase its paid statistics you get to see "revenue estimates", is this true?
    as these are the most important metric for me.

Can you see revenue estimates in App Annie if you go paid?
    if you can how accurate did you find them compared to actual reported figures?

or is it this grossing info you are displaying that they are talking about.

Even once World Credit kicks in and after a base line for each payment method is achieved,
    one should still be able to work out the general % gain loss "general trend = up or down" with in app purchases, if there is enough data to register and one knows what % of sales in app purchases average.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.