MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

App crashing demand, page-24

1. 9 Posts.
    If that’s the case James, think there will still be a lot of disappointed people, only it will be at the fact that they didnt buy more yesterday, myself included.
    I agree that the recovery was really good, and the production and quality of video was enjoyable to watch (actually thought it could have been a little longer to help add to those engagement stats, and some product placement would have been nice). I also agree that the stream crashing has prob done some brand damage, how much will be seen next week. It would have been good if they sent out a new bump notification on the app with the new time and reason for issue, as I’d say they were probably a few people who gave up in frustration (especially with the attention span of our target audience).
    A question for you tech savvy posters; was the scalabilty issue of the live stream actually resolved when the stream came back online (it seems to me it went from actually being live to a prerecording and upload, similar to what @quintein said on a previous post), or are there still some issues there? The live stream is being sold as one of our big advantages over the tv format and I’m just thinking Bollywood numbers will be a lot bigger again. Not sure if it’s just a matter of buying more server space as my knowledge is very limited on such things.
    Cheers guy s and fingers crossed James is the new msm prophet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.