MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

You guys are overreacting. The success of this company is not...

1. 3,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    You guys are overreacting. The success of this company is not determined by a crash. TV loses satellite. Websites go down on launches and sales and media events get delayed. Relax a little and use some common sense. The success of this company is in its monetisation and partnerships with Digital Media companies.. many large US firms were present. Andie is the ambassador now. Thanks Andie for your million plus following. The quality and production was second to none. May as well have been watching MTV or a Hollywood production. Hats off the the Team. They have done a brilliant job. Outstanding, and Im very very pleased with the finale and the comp in general. Not perfect but certainly a great job. I view the crashing server as a good thing. It means that there were more viewers than anticipated. As someone above mentioned, Pokemon Go was launched by one of the worlds largest Tech companies. SONY! Why did it crash? Demand. And that crashed on launch and went on to be the biggest worldwide phenomenon. So relax your butts, and chill a little. See the positives and be smart. Dont play yourselves. In fact, on second thought. Sell. Your shares will be mopped up in a flash. And then will be worth $1.00 next year. By for now. Happy investor. Going to send my congrats to Dion and Adam now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.