APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

im thinking we won't see a quarterly update from Afterpay. If...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    im thinking we won't see a quarterly update from Afterpay. If you look back the Last 6 months the way Afterpay has been releasing announcwnts right after zip does like the day or two after this time they aren't
    That says to me they want people to forget the great report from zip

klarna was able to increase their app downloads in Dec by a whopping 500 K( 38% month on month increase )over huge numbers in November. Yet Afterpay the golden child of bnpl dropped 30 percent over the same period.

Seems the US like the Klarns and Quad products. I wonder if that's because they both allow consumers to buy from any merchant. Us are just spoilt for choice when i comes to merchants. Perhaps they are not liking the restrictive model with Afterpay and limited merchants to buy from ? Only speculating why
    But quadpay have a similar pay in 4 but they also collect the 4 dollar installment for merchants not integrated. Yet still Dec downloads through the roof.

Stefan mentioned that uptake for quadpay would be low as Christos also did because the consumers wouldn't stomach the 4 dollar fee.
    Guess they were wrong based on app download data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.