AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

App Store charting

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bought into this as I was scrolling through an old watchlist I used to keep a couple years back yesterday and saw it had an announcement.

If only I had the nerve and held my 4.6cent buy rather than selling it for pips..!

Bought back in today though..!

Anyway, enough rambling from me - it's after 5pm on a Friday and I'm sure people would be curious to find out how the game itself is doing so here's a link from the Chinese App Store.

Doesn't show revenue numbers but does show a key metric - position # in Games Type list.

Listed under Strategy and currently at #11, which I'd dare say is pretty darn good for the China market. #14 in the Korean store.

Not sure what number it was during the week, so unsure if it has risen or not, but feel free to track it for your own info gathering.

https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/crazy-defense-heroes/id1300027167?l=en&mt=8

To check for other countries (i.e Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Phillipines), simply change the " CN " to things such as KR, JP, MY, SG, PH.

The bulk of the $200k is probably from the China market but that doesn't bother me if the bulk is from one market - as long as it keeps going up that is!
    Last edited by weetyrs: 19/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.