SPA 4.55% 2.3¢ spacetalk ltd

App store rankings, page-121

1. 14,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4122
    Especially considering they were given an exclusive period. While they have given us a great start in bricks and mortar, it should have been better in the weeks leading up to Christmas. I consider it poor management for any retailer to not be well stocked at the busiest time of the year, especially when you know you are going to have a sale the following month which will give you some safety in case you over-ordered for December. They promoted the watch very well with prominent positioning in store and catalogues so why not make sure you have adequate stock? Made no sense. Even stranger that they didn't just order small top ups. The damned things were available in Australia after all and ready to ship. One store manager told me individual stores can't order and they have to wait for central management to make an order for all stores. Doesn't sound like an efficient way to stock stores but nothing we can do about how JB operates.
    Plenty to look forward to now as JB's exclusivity period ends in a few weeks. If we get another decent retail chain in Oz, then that will boost sales again just to stock those stores, perhaps in March and then we have the UK in April which will certainly boost sales further. It will be interesting to see how many watches are ordered initially in the UK to stock stores. Hopefully it's a large chain/s and the initial order is for at least 5,000 watches. We could see our sales volumes over the last year jump by another 50% in the next two - three months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.