SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

App store rankings, page-166

1. 13,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3940
    Definitely not a hard number.  However the market is always forward looking and that always involves estimating future sales so there can’t be hard numbers for that. I’m using as much info as I can to estimate what has happened since the last update and then projecting what I expect for the balance of the calendar year.
    I had a look at the information provided in the January update which was detailed enough to get a good idea of how many watches were sold in November and December. I then had a look at the download rankings charts. If the app download rank stayed flat after December, then you could assume that the number of app downloads is probably roughly steady. If app downloads are steady then number of watches sold is also going to be fairly close to steady. The chart was not flat, it had peaks and troughs each month so I looked at the monthly average.  I have to stress that it’s going to only indicate a trend for the months following December rather than accurate numbers but that’s good enough to get an idea on roughly how sales are likely tracking. I find it encouraging that the charts accurately reflect the timing of the Christmas peak in sales and the two troughs where I know JB stores were and currently are very low on stock.
    I hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.