SPA 50.0% 3.0¢ spacetalk ltd

I've updated my long term charts of download rankings and will...

1. 13,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4000
    I've updated my long term charts of download rankings and will post for anyone interested. A long term chart gives better perspective.
    Australia on top and UK below. The gradual decline in rankings in Australia after last Christmas, which continued into the warmer months late this year was why I ended up changing my view and selling. Rankings are now improving in Dec as expected and might be on par or just ahead of last Dec. I would have hoped for a significant year on year increase but keep in mind these are rankings and not actual sales numbers so are only a rough guide. It is possible sales are ahead of last Dec.
    At this stage there is no way to know how sales are doing in the UK other than they appear to have improved through to Sep, declined through November and then have improved through this month - again as expected for Christmas. There should be a spike around Christmas day like last year as gifts are opened and the app downloaded. Post February/March, I would hope the UK sales improve through the year instead of decline gradually as in Australia this year. Otherwise sales growth will rely on further rollouts rather than an increase in same store sales. A combination of both rollout and increasing same store sales would be ideal.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1888/1888611-35f89d65735ef43335b51964ca5b6aa2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.