SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

App store rankings, page-69

1. 13,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3946
    It may be quicker but;
    we know they are in talks with multiple parties and my guess is most are just waiting on the boxes to be ticked on EU certification. As soon as that is received we may see back to back announcements across different telcos/retailers across different countries regardless of whether any multinationals are involved or not.
    I would love to see UK being amongst the first. Similar society with likely similar buying habits, more net financial assets per capita than Australia, more security concerns (same across all of Europe) and a population multiples higher than Australia. Great potential to see our sales potential triple from current just with the UK being the first market to expand into.
    A rapidly rallying sp will be likely and that equates to a rapidly increasing market cap which will attract more buyers generally and also allow more instos to buy as market cap thresholds are reached. Expectations of new deals following the first should help the sp continue higher.

Risks from competition remain but that has not stopped MGM - especially with their watch being best in the market. Gartner forecasts the kids smart watch market to reach 24 million by 2021. That’s a big increase in 2 years. Last year we saw online sales continue to rise after Christmas and I’m not expecting that to change this year especially in such a strong growth sector. Some of us are estimating that our sales may now be roughly 30,000 per year annualised. Even if that increased by a factor of twenty to 600,000 per year it would still only represent a tiny 2.5 percent of the forecast market for kids watches in 2 years. That tells me that what some claim to be our our biggest risk - competition - is in fact only a small risk because the market is so large that plenty of competitors will be needled to fill the demand. We can’t come close to satisfying that demand in 2 years even if we could grow sales twenty fold. Risk from competition is overstated.

2018 was a fantastic year but 2019 has the potential to be even better and arguably with less risk because consumer, retailer and telco acceptance have all been proven and there is demonstrated high interest in Europe from a number of telcos. I don’t think anyone can argue that risk was not higher at $1 when we really had no idea whether consumers were going to buy in sufficient numbers or not. Now that we know that they do and we know we are about to enter a market at least twenty times larger than Australia then why would this not have ten bag potential over the next year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 98267 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.