SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

I've calculated average monthly grossing ranks and the results...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I've calculated average monthly grossing ranks and the results are very encouraging. (Actually a little too good to be true, so tread with caution).

I've used the top overall grossing ranks as this compares us to all other apps in Oz, finance, gaming, mapping, social media, entertainment etc etc etc. Theoretically a broader base for more accuracy.

The dates used are 27th - 26th

Sept 18 - #1200 (visual estimate)
    Oct. 18 - #1100 (visual estimate)
    Nov 18 - #1012 (actual)
    Dec 18 - #786. (Actual)
    Jan 19 - #575. (Actual)

In Dec 18 (Xmas trade) we saw a jump in average rank by 226 places from Nov.

In Jan 19 (post Xmas) we've jumped again by 211 places from Dec average.

Theoretically, if we had not sold another watch after Xmas, recurring revenues should hold us on a flat line at the Dec average. So again in theory, the similar average rank increase should mean a similar increase in revenue to what Dec gave us. And this doesn't take any compounding of revenue at higher ranks into consideration.

My biggest doubt of the accuracy of this is simply that it sounds too good to be true, and so probably is lol. There are many outside factors that could affect this, however it's definitely a sign that post Xmas sales have been quite good.

The download averages appear to support this as well, although not nearly as reliable because it's possible that half of Dec downloads happened on 1 day which severely effects the averages month on month. However it does indicate that Jan downloads were higher than Nov.

These are average download ranks in navigation category. (Not enough data in top overall for this)

Nov18 - #88
    Dec18 - #45
    Jan19 - #44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 94953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.