SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

App store rankings, page-96

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Yes, you're dead right.

I have tried to address that with the grossing (revenue) ranks using the 'top overall' which ranks allmytribe against every app across the board. In my experience following gaming apps, the same peaks are experienced in holiday periods there too, and I would assume many others like entertainment and social media activity would also peak at these times.
    If everyone else is growing, it only makes our growth look even better, perhaps even exceptional. But that's where I must warn of a possible false indicator. Simply because when we take this and a compounded revenue at higher rank into account, the readings show a possible larger uptake in Jan than in Dec, which would be an extremely rare occurrence and therefore I'm confident but very sceptical.

The download ranks serve only as singular back up check to support theories on the grossing ranks, a simple explanation for increased volume in downloads could be existing Xmas time customers downloading onto additional devices along with countless other reasons.

I posted this because it does look exceptionally good, if I saw this on another gaming app with in-app purchases I'd be super excited and be buying shares left right and centre. But I don't have enough data or a good enough understanding of the monthly subscription models habits on the ranking charts to confidently state that this is a true and accurate reading.

In short, I'm highly encouraged by this, extremely curious but very cautious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 94953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.