ZIP 0.74% $1.35 zip co limited..

I'm very impressed by these ranks, I use these charts regularly...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I'm very impressed by these ranks, I use these charts regularly on many stocks as any company with a digital footprint nowadays must have an app at the forefront of their customer engagement service. So it's extremely useful for many stocks.

What I've learned is that ranks below the top few hundred can fluctuate heavily on almost no activity. But when the apps are in the top 10, it takes enormous numbers of downloads or revenues to jump just a single ranking position. The top 3 are literally dealing in astronomical numbers in comparison to anything outside the top 10. Eg. Afterpay may be so far ahead of the #2 z1p position that even 3,4 or more times the activity may still not be enough to topple them. But that said, the short steep but stable climb so far from z1p is a massive achievement.

Of course these ranks only indicate downloads of the app and cannot be interpreted as sales, but it would be safe to assume that the vast majority are new customers signing up which should reflect very positively over the coming quarters even if there's not so much conversion to income this quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.34 $10.67M 7.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19271 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 5212 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.