FGL 0.00% 6.0¢ frugl group limited

App Transactional Capabilities

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Developing Transactional Capabilities within the Frugl App and inviting retailers to join the platform is what I've been waiting for.

I believe retailers will consider Frugl worthy of an investment when the Frugl App drives sales and marketing whilst also providing full analytical metrics on the retail company's products.

Why wouldn't a retailer take this opportunity?

This is a positive path forward and may give retailers reason to join the Frugl App but of course the Frugl App needs a larger user base, IMO.

Also, I believe the backend (data lake and capture technique) could handle the scale of adding new retailer's products, as many products across the market are exactly the same with the data already captured now in-house other than individual retailer's pricing data. Also retailers may offer up their product data lessening the data capture work load and making data transfer and warehousing a smoother process.

Knowing other retailers are joining the Frugl App could create a sense of urgency to join also especially if the model is successful and/or marketing is such that retailers believe they should be in first?

The share price would also react well to continuous announcements of retailers joining the frugl App!

Which retailer will be the first to join the Frugl App showcasing their wares?

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.03.54 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.25.08 am.png

Jocko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.959M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 6666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.