CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Sarcophagus, i welcome your thoughts however i'm not sure what u...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Sarcophagus, i welcome your thoughts however i'm not sure what u base your methods on when investing, but me personally i try to create a margin of safety taking into account worst case scenario that can provide me with the true believe that the stock is undervalued.Next step for me is to follow my methods by taking up a large enough position to support my theory.

After careful analysis of both cnp and cer imo i have come to the conclusion that cer in its current state is the better option if u weigh the two up.

If you are unsure about cer then probably best u sell your holdings or do a full in depth analysis and then come up with your own conclusions.My methods are based on intrinsic value and worst case scenarios which i've priced in.Price is what u pay and value is what u get.

Nothing in life is a "Sure Thing" but remember faith plays a big part in anything you do in life whether it's investing or your daily life decisions.Proper research will block out alot of the negatives in this or other stocks.

cheers and happy investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.