CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hey guys,I'll try to keep this post simple and easy to...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey guys,I'll try to keep this post simple and easy to understand for both newbies who enter the forum for the first time and go through the threads and investors/traders who panic for no reason.

Firstly i think that the pending announcement for cer will just be a mere formality once the news has arrived and many are aware, that the announcement is in favour of cer with no dilution.This is the biggie the "The Dilution" and to what extent for cnp holders.

At the end of the day provided your homework is done and don't need furthur convincing then the next step if you are a medium-long term holder is to sit tight and not worry.People panic to much as some have mentioned and really not believing in what they invest in.

Get back to basics and maybe spend a day researching both entities and understand the different relationships between the two.This is very important imo as many seem to buy not knowing the difference between cer and cnp.Very dangerous if you are guessing the sp movement.

This is about value imo not guessing and price will eventually meet the true intrinsic value of cer.Fluctuations in the stockmarket should act as a guide i.e. undervalued stock <(Buy) or overvalued stock <(Sell)and risk imho comes from not knowing what your doing.Profit from folly rather than participate in it.

We are still on the lower end in sp range so there's no real greed as yet.Greed imo only triggers when people start buying companies at well above their intrinsic value.Artificial sp highs won't stay at those levels forever; soon or later when the economy takes a hit like we are experiencing, then people start to act irrationally and this is the time when fortunes are made as plenty of opportunities are presented for those who believe in their research and know how to deal with the psychological aspect to the market and 80% of the stockmarket is based on psychology.

It's a mind game and nothing much has really changed for cer this year and still remains well undervalued like many posters have added.

I wouldn't worry to much about the daily ups and downs in sp but note when important announcements are made by the company this is where one should ask the question, is my stock affected and if so then act accordingly. But getting back to point 1 if u worry to much about the the ups and downs then u will never be successful but if this isn't the case then use the sp to your advantage knowing that it still represents a huge margin of safety if u consider the n.t.a. buffer and all the other risks associated with the company.

Keep this in mind for any company and walk in Faith not in Fear

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.