COE 12.5% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

Apparently Highest Volume traded today in last 12 Months, page-31

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Im no Industrial Chemist so out of my area of expertise as well, but as mentioned previously they (APA) havent found the root cause for the foaming as yet..as I put up earlier in one of the threads foaming issues are not new but seem to be specific to each plant and gas supply (as they all have different mixes of raw gas and this can affect the process). So not as simple a fix as you would think. APA is not the first gas plant in the world to have this problem.
    As mentioned previously too the shut down and reconfig were to put the absorbers into parallel mode (or to isolate one if it needed cleaning without stopping production). COE said the output would be variable with a gradual ramping of output. There has been steady albeit slow improvement in output.Without being on the inside its hard to have insight into what is actually being done and problems encountered. There was a poster on here from Orbost at one point, who got hammered by a few on here for speaking out about what was actually happening..and proven to be rather accurate even if it was unpopular with some at the time. He would be a good source of info I think but unfortunately probably lost to this forum now...
    Will they make 54T/J a day by Jan 1? Not sure but they have made it to 50 before the reconfig but am not privy to what they did to achieve that @ja might have some insight?

Am sure covid restrictions havent helped in getting world class experts in to investigate and rectify the root cause of the foaming issue but would like to think they are still progressing this...some indication of progress from COE wouldnt go astray here. Lets see what they say come Jan 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.025(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.359M 6.317M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54500 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 138339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.3¢ 22.5¢ 20.3¢ 1681088
Last updated 15.58pm 09/05/2024 ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.