AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Appeal Countdown, page-17

1. 7,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Hey swoop, like your renewed enthusiasm,
    In my opinion if the big boys wanted in they would already be in, this appeal in the SI is just to risky purely because of the proven corruption that has taken place over the years..
    The PM himself wrote a letter to the ministry of fisheries to overturn a decision they made for a DR. Apia to be granted an export licence, the minister refused DR Apia a licence because he was in a high court battle for the last lot he tried to export which was seized by police, the excuse for the PM to want this decision overturned was laughable at best.....now I am not stating this as corruption but you don't have to be Ironside to read between the lines....I posted the full link to this on one of my previous posts if you want to look it.
    Now that came from the top.......
    So IMHO no big parties will come to the party until this is completely over, but after it is over we are reliant on our new partners not taking there investment back and also drake not selling like they did last time, but once this is all over and hopefully corruption kept away, in time, when they prove up and start to ship it might get to where you want it to....
    I think there might be some time to pick up some cheappies first though

Matt
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.