AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Oceanpirate - you are clearly risk adverse. Buying shares are a...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Oceanpirate - you are clearly risk adverse.

Buying shares are a risk, particularly when you dont know whats in the ground, with lots of promises and your money to make mistakes.

AVQ is still risky, there are any number of scenarios that could play out. Yes, they could call for a re-tender; but, they didn't last time and I very much doubt they will this time. No new evidence, just a last throw of the dice from Sumimoto. Dont forget, they have lost once and really have nothing to lose by having a go.

I know whats in the ground, and its massive.
    I know that the first trial went against Sumimoto very badly, with the trial judge telling them that they behaved very, very badly.
    I know that the geography and sampling/drilling is such that the likelihood of a greater resource is also in shareholders favour.
    I know that the local tribes support Axiom overwhelmingly and they want Axiom to win.
    I know that the government want this over with and export dollars to start flowing ASAP.
    I know that Axiom are in the best position to meet what the government wants.

These are things that I know. Show me another future billion dollar company at a spec price, where so much of the ? is taken out and is known for sure.
    Last edited by flyover: 28/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.