RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

appeal for calm

1. 864 Posts.
    (cont)

okay, thats sorted then

I dont think they are bullsheet artists, I think they give the market deadlines that they honestly believed would be met, but were not due to circumstances beyond their control. If the other party in negotiations decides to take longer, they can, they dont care about ranges promise to the market, they care about negotiating a good deal and performing adequte due dilligence.

As always, patience is the key. You have all probably noticed the lack of even a "puntland update" lately, which i think is a good thing given that the market gets their hopes up and then deadlines are broken and the market gets annoyed. I will patiently wait for the Major announcement that is needed to get the sp above the strike price for the AIM listing (which i beleive is 20c) and the deadline of the AIM listing is around the end of september!

first we had 45 days KNOC DD

then we had KNOC deadline 2

then we had sir sams speech

lets make the next rumoured announcement october first, for a major, all encompassing super announcement that will blow the sp over 20c in time for the AIM listing!

at least it will give us something to do, and we may be right for once ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.